The Domain of Techemort is open from May to Octobre. Discover the house and the domain by visiting our photo gallery. You may also contact us for reservations.
A beautiful area
Les Landes, a dream land for a vacation!
Cozy and comfortable
The houses are well-equipped for a comfortable stay.
One of the major gastronomic regions of France.
The story of the houseThe domain of TechemortDiscover the region
This house is the birthplace of the Mondineu family dating back to the nineteenth century. Jean-Etienne Mondineu, famous painter born in Houeillès, loved to find rest and inspiration in this stylish and authentic house nestled in the heart of the Landes. As a forest manager and developer from generation to generation, the Mondineu family proposes you to spend an unforgettable stay in this exclusive place full of charm and history.
With reference to the book of Yves Coriou – Peintre gascon de la lande et du feu – Edition D’Albret Nérac 2013.
You will stay in and typical restored farmhouse of the region of the Landes. Reorganized and enlarged by the architect Philippe Mondineu in the midseventies and then by the family during the 2014 summer, this house offers modern comfort and preserves however its authenticity and its history. In the middle of the forest of the Landes, the domain of Techemort is an ideal place to revitalize yourself and take advantage of a rare luxury : calm.
he domain of Techemort is situated in a region appreciated for its rich patrimony and renowned gastronomy. Lot-et-Garonne is also known for the beauty of its landscapes. Here are our suggestions to discover the local culture:
- The visit of the Castle of Henri IV and its museum.
- A walk along Baïse.
- The visit of the Church Saint-Vincent du Mas D’Agenais where you can discover a Crucifixion painted by Rembrandt in 1631.
- The visit of the Castle of Moncassin, ideal to get some Buzet, characteristic wine of the region.
- An escapade to the Thalasso de Casteljaloux renowned for their thermal cure.
- A swim in the waters of the Lake of Clarens.
- Playful activities for children in Casteljaloux (monkey-bridge, horse riding, paintball).
- And of course a chance to taste the regional foie gras.